Saturday 26 January 2013

Mood Board



I have created a mood board that will build up a representation of what our group hoped to base our horror movie on. I placed a picture of a Ouija board in the middle of the mood board to show the basis of the idea the group have and it also shows the main reasons for what else happens in the horror movie. To not show too much on the location of the movie, I have used a picture of a wood/forest location just to show that one of the locations used with be something similar, we chose this as a location because it is seen as a convention for many horror movies. I have used images of blood and a knife as this is signifies one of the deaths we were hoping to put in the movie but I decided that I didn't want to show anymore of the deaths as this would give too much of story-line away. The reason for the pictures of the candles is that we hoped to used the candles when the Ouija is performed in the movie as this would set the scene and make it seem more realistic because this is something that is associated with the performance of Ouija. As well as this, we also hoped that we would be able to have glass shattering by either a shot glass falling or flying from the Ouija board and this would show the signs of some presence and so I used a picture of some glass smashing to show this idea we have. The final picture that I used is of a star and as a group we decided that we wanted to use this as a representation of the friendship in the group that perform the Ouija, however we aren't sure if the idea will work out. From all the pictures I used, i have tried to build up the image of a horror movie that doesn't have too much gore, and is more of a psychological horror instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment